Install, update, and uninstall all the scripts from HeDaScripts Manager
Download (2 options):
- Download HeDaScripts Manager v1.0beta12 (with external libraries for Windows and OSX) (Recommended)
- or Download HeDaScripts Manager v1.0beta12 (without required external libraries)
If you prefer to download the libraries yourself. You have to manually download the libraries and copy them to the script resources directory as explained in the installation instructions txt
- The libraries are CURL to download the files and 7zip(win) or unar(osX) to extract the files
- Extract all files from the zip to your REAPER resources folder.
Important: Make sure the subdirectory structure is maintained as it is in the zip. for example:
- If you downloaded the version without libraries, follow the Installation instructions txt to download them and copy them in the correct folder.
- In REAPER, load the script:
Go to Actions, Show Actions list... and click "Load" and select the file "HeDaScripts Manager.lua"
Now you can run the action or add it to a toolbar. Run it and HeDaScripts Manager downloads the list of scripts available to install, in blue. You can click the install button for the script you want. The first time you run the manager, it may need to auto update itself to the most recent required version. If that is the case, it will ask you to proceed to auto update the manager before continuing.
- Before clicking the install button, you can click on the version button which downloads the changelog with details of the current version.
- After clicking the install button, it downloads the files needed, extracts them to the correct location and adds the needed actions to REAPER. The script becomes green (installed) ready to use.
- The script is now installed as one or several actions in the list of REAPER actions. You can then assign a keyboard shortcut or add a toolbar button. The Manager also installs some icons for the scripts ready to use for the toolbars.
- If there is an update for a specific installed script, it will show a light blue button with the new changelog that you can click and see the details of the update. Then a Install update button to download and install the update. When updating, the folder of the existing installed script is backed up and a new version is downloaded and installed. This means that all the files of the new version are new ones, and if you modified some of the global options ini files manually, you lose that customization. That's why there is a backup folder with your previous files if you need them. You should not replace the global options file, but edit them and modify it again as needed, because the new file may contain new variables needed.
- To uninstall a script, simply click the uninstall button, and the actions are removed from REAPER and the folder of the script is renamed, not deleted. You can delete them manually if you want.
- All downloads are managed by curl external library, if you are using a firewall, make sure you allow connections for curl.exe in Windows. curl is already installed and working by default in OSX.
This app is designed to be docked to the left of the TCP area. It displays and provides controls to manipulate information and advanced meters for the selected track.
|Track Inspector||Track Inspector VIP|
|EBUR128 Loudness meter||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Fader / Post FX / Post Fader Meters||Yes||Yes|
|General Dynamics compression/expansion meter display||Yes||Yes|
|Freeze management and freeze information display||Yes||Yes|
|FX Chain, Parameters, Sends, Receives||Yes||Yes|
|Continuous add last touched parameters to TCP||Yes||Yes|
|Quick Send adding to designated tracks||Yes||Yes|
|Soft plugin bypass||Yes||Yes|
|Soft plugin comparing||Yes||Yes|
|Limit volume fader movement to certain range||Yes||Yes|
|Insert Markers when peaks above 0.0 dB||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically enlarge selected track||Yes||Yes|
|Track Marker Notes||x||Yes|
|Pre-releases with new features||x||Yes|
This scripts uses dpMeter II plugin from TBProAudio, and uses the reported Loudness values to plot meters and a graph of the loudness over time for each determined track. You can easilly add or remove tracks to be included, and they all plot in the same chart to compare loudness between them. You can also do a time selection, and it will report the Integrated Loudness of that part. You can Hide/Show tracks in the graph and save them as presets to quickly recall analysis configurations.
Notes Reader is a great display that reads the notes on the items of a track or multiple tracks at the play cursor or edit cursor. You can have multiple reader windows opened at the same time, each one reading from a different track. There are multiple options, like setting the color of the text or background color, from the items, justification centered or left, display the next item in the next line, and even a karaoke mode in the coming version !
This script is very useful to manage your regions and markers. You can create as many tracks you want with empty items, and then the script will create the regions or markers based on those items and update them in real time. If you mute the track it will delete those regions or markers. So you can have different types or sets of regions for each track.