This is a Lua script for REAPER that is used to install, update, or uninstall the rest of the scripts provided here.
Download HeDaScripts Manager (current version v1.26 (2022-05-15):
- Linux: Download
- Windows 10, Windows 11 (with curl installed): Download
- Windows 7 (or Windows 10 without curl installed): Download
- You need to check if curl is installed on your Mac. Open a terminal and type curl -V If it doesn't work, then you need to install curl.
- Follow instructions txt file inside the zip, to install required unar library
- If you have any problems you can contact by email or ask in the Forum Support Thread: http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=179003
- In REAPER, load the script:
Go to Actions, Show Actions list... and click "New action..." "Load Reascript..." and select the file "HeDaScripts Manager.lua". Now you can run the action or make a toolbar button (icon included in the Data folder) and the HeDaScripts Manager window appears and downloads the list of scripts available to install/upgrade.
- Before clicking the install button on a script in the list, you can click on the version button which downloads the changelog with details of the version.
- After clicking the install button, it downloads the files needed, extracts them to the correct location and adds the needed actions to REAPER. The script becomes green (installed) ready to use.
- The script is now installed and one or several actions are added in the REAPER actions list. The Manager also installs some icons for the scripts ready to use for the toolbars. You can find them in the Data/toolbar_icons folder.
- To uninstall a script, simply click the uninstall button, and the actions are removed from REAPER and the folder of the script is renamed, not deleted. You can delete them manually if you want.
- All downloads are managed by curl , if you are using a firewall, make sure you allow connections for curl. It comes preinstalled on most operating systems.