It has been intense, but the new version of Loudness Graph is here and it is better than ever :-) There are some parts of the code that have been completely rewritten, and new features that make it v2.0, also to avoid confusion with v1.x because the new file format for the data files is not compatible with the v1.x format.
The most important part is the new automatic bus creation. No more post fader worries. Just select the track and add it or remove it.
Read also the new documentation page for more information about what's new: http://reaper.hector-corcin.com/documentation-heda-loudness-graph2
Here is the changelog:
- + New tracks management engine. Automatic creation of post fader send to a hidden bus track
- + Avoid clearing graph when inserting, removing, refreshing the list of tracks
- # The order of meters can be manually changed by reordering the hidden bus tracks and clicking the refresh tracks button.
- # New ".loudnessgraph" file format. v1.1 ".loudness" is incompatible with this version. You can safely delete them.
- + Global Options file to edit and change options that are not saved on each project.
- + Automatic detection of track's(name, color, icon) changes
- + Automatic reset option if play cursor at 0.0 seconds.
- + Thick line for the track under mouse in meters area
- + Thick line for the track selected for analysis(right click meter)
- + Mouse wheel over meters to adjust track's fader volume
- + SHIFT + Mouse wheel over meters to adjust meters opacity.
- + Zoom All button. Zooms from =START to =END markers
- + Zoom lock to arrange button toggle
- + Full Screen button. (top right corner) only primary monitor and width and height configurable in options.lua
- + ML lines in meters shown in SL and IL modes too
- + Configurable meter width. Drag the separator line between meters and graph to resize too.
- + Configurable grid line step
- + ML/SL overs level display as red line in graph (if overs is activated)
- + Click in left grid numbers to change ML/SL overs level.
- + IL number values on meters options. Show on all meters, show on meter under mouse. master always displayed.
- + Middle mouse button click on meter change track's fader volume to approximately match IL to value under mouse when clicked
- + Right click [G1] [G2] [G3] buttons to add the suffix to selected tracks
- + Button [M] to quickly show only master.
- + Right click [M] to change master display offset (if needed) 2 default. 0 to disable.
- + Tooltips (can be disabled in global options file)(click on tooltip area to enable disable too)
- # Improved online documentation
- # Dock/undock button. (moved to top right corner as icon button next to full screen button)
- # Don't update master graph if any track is in solo. If desired, it can be changed in options.lua file
- # Don't update graph while rendering. It was causing graph glitches
- # Automatic reset if play cursor at 0.0 seconds
- # fix: not updating track's icons properly
- # fix: clicking on region (left to zoom, right click to clear graph)
- # fix: save default settings if never saved before.
- # fix: more small bugs